Happily I can report that my arm is doing better. not good, but better. I think it just retrained me to use my lap stand :) Regardless I can show a little progress.
I did a little bit on my Vierlanden Mystery:
It's on cream, 32-count linen. The solidish-looking color is Carrie's Creations Threads "Maskerade" and the varigated color is Carrie's "New Vision." The green that I haven't stitched in yet is Needle Necessities "Grecian Olive." At the moment I'm only about 8 pages behind on this project. lol
Next we have a RR that I'd be done with save for the fat that one color was missing from the pack.
I did the "rectangle" from about the wolf's neck down.
I also owe a picture of some recent stash... Don't be too jealous!
black jobelan, wild raspberry linen, apple blossom linen, parchment jobelan, and ivory jobelan
And Wichelt's hand dyed jobelan in "Lite Raspberry"