Friday, May 25, 2007

I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo. Definitely extra hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Blackbird Designs -- My Quaker House -- completed 5/25/2007

I'm done I'm done I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I finished while sitting at Union Station waiting for my train. To celebrate, I went back to working on Mirabilia's Halloween Fairy and got this far:
Mirabilia Halloween Fairy as of 5/25/2007

Oh and I finally uploaded pics of the needlepoint stash I got on bday stitching night . A Susan Treglown quilt: Susan Treglown quilt canvas I'll probably do it in Silk and Ivory for a pillow top maybe.

and a Melissa Shirley hair band that I'm either beading or doing all in Kreinik. The pattern is called "Golden Klimt" -- she also makes bracelet canvases that match her hair piece patterns: headband canvas


Hey, did I mention I was D-O-N-E!!!!???!!!??!?!!??!!??!!!!!??!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhh dear...i love your finishing.I like the color very much and your stitch too..It's so need and clean..so stunning...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous finish.

I love Melissa Shirley! I have a lot of her Halloweentown buildings. I've seen them done up as 3D standups in velvet.

Ruth said...

Awww, thanks! :)

Sandy said...

Love the finish, and the WIP. The Needlepoint canvas's are very pretty. I've seen some of these before and they are just gorgeous in person. I've never seen one stitched though. TFS. :D