Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Thank you for being patient (and supportive) of my *(#@&@^# Mustard Kimono. Here she is --
1_25_2008 012
See? Nothing major and it took THREE years. Sheesh! How pathetic is that?

In view of that pathetic-ness, I finally rumbled out what I think is my single goal for 2008 and some sub-clauses...
PLANS 2008:
Be a better daughter, sister, aunt, friend, co-worker
Read 3-4 books/month
Finish 4-8 needlepoints—depending on size
Train reliably
Start each day consciously perky


Possibly I can make decent headway at this. I hope so.

Here's to a great year!

P.S. I've been at work all day (yes, it's Saturday) and I've got a pile of shi... errr stuff to do for the office at home -- so I'm making great headway on being a better coworker..... I hope.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I was thinking of similar colors to the ones you suggested but everyone was saying more orangey tones, so thanks for speaking up :-)

I noticed you didn't stitch a background for your kimono piece. How do you finish them?

mainely stitching said...

Great resolutions for the New Year. I try to hold mine to one per year ...

The kimono is beautiful!!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on finishing this kimono! Good luck with your goals :)