Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fresh stash :)

More fresh stash arrived. I know I didn't and I don't need any, but it's here now so I can't waste it, right???? ;-)
more

And a non-stash surprise from Speedy! Thanks!!!!!!!!! I just giggled myself silly when I slit the envelop and puffed the end open to see large eye balls staring back at me.
LOL  My mail stares balefully back at me.
From Speedy with love.

Oh they simply have to be kidding!!!!! ROTFLOL



Your Hidden Talent



You're super sensitive and easily able to understand situations.

You tend to solve complex problems in a flash, without needing a lot of facts.

Decision making is easy for you. You have killer intuition.

The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary.



And then they recoup themselves. I wonder what suggestions they'd have for Connie Willis and James White and Stephen Baxter. :)



You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer



Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.

And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.

Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...

Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!

No comments: