Monday, December 11, 2006

Dang, I'm tired.

I had a 3-hour nap this (err, yesterday -- that is Sunday) morning from 7:30am to 10:30am. I got so involved with sorting and cleaning that I didn't notice the time. I'd have slept in later, but I had Maxine coming over for lunch and I had to get the lentils on. It was fine; I wasn't too tired then, but now I'm exhausted. Absolutely exhausted.

I may not have gotten any sleep to speak of, but I did get a lot of work done. I have a slightly over-flowing recycling bin to show for my efforts and I'll have at least a partially full trash can too by the time I leave. While sorting and such I waded through 6 or 7 video tapes from TV. I gleaned these helpful hints from this experience:

1. Doctor Who is absolutely wonderful !!!!
2. NCIS is the epitome of witty dialog, and Lord knows that's priceless.
3. Bones, while wonderful and not to be missed should not be viewed after 10pm in a big house by yourself.
4. All the CSIs are brilliant.
5. My favorite part of The Unit is the homefront -- probably because I like to see "mere" women outsmart the rest of the world without needing sidearms.



Oh I give up. I think I'll start clearing the path for the bed roll. Heck, in my muzzy state it may take me the better part of a half hour to do that.

No comments: