1. ....finish at least one and a half entire rows of roses on that darned Victorian heart
Nope. Got some leaves done though.
2. ....finish an ornament for Silverlotus' 2013 Ornament SAL (Have you joined? You really should you know. Come on. I know you want to.)
Yes!!!!!!!!! And it was even a year-old UFO--
3. ....make some progress on another xs of my fancy
Yes!!!! And please, dear Lord, let it not become a year-old UFO before it's finished.
4. ....*not* stitch so long at a time as to bruise my tailbone (which I always seem to do when left without adventures for the entire weekend)
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did accomplish this. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!
5. ...no longer have to hop over that silly little box in the middle of the kitchen hall (It fell off a pile 3 weeks ago and I still have yet to pick it up. Yes, I am cognizant of the fact that I am pathetic. Thanks for noticing.)
Yup. Box no longer in middle of aisle. Now it's on the top of a pile. Baby steps, people. baby steps.
6. ...have an empty laundry bin... and an empty rocking chair (where the clean laundry frequently lives when hanging it up seems like way too much work).... and a lack of piles in front of the closet (where the clean laundry goes when the rocking chair is overfull)
Yes sir. Major accomplishment here-- 6 loads of laundry all done and put as away as they can get.
7. ...while doing the above, finishing 2 audio books -- Glock and Shards of Honor, and get the vast majority of the way through Design for Murder which is due on Tuesday.
Yes, well sort of. Finished Glock. Finished Design for Murder. Read the end of Shards of Honor to make sure I was going to be pleased with it. I was, now having a hard time facing the middle of it. How do you do this, So Many Books????? For the record, it's not like I didn't know how this book had to end. Sheesh, it's a 20-ish book series. I *knew* how it had to come out, just not, well, *how* it came out. Sigh. So instead of finishing Shards, I started Christie's Three Act Tragedy.
8. ...have NOT spent all weekend "cleaning" my stash (aka fondling it and leaving it out in the way... like always)
Success! I am so proud that I did NOT play stash fondler all weekend!
9. ....have not spent hours of the weekend flipping TV channels hoping something interesting will miraculously appear.
Welllllll. I was really successful at this on Saturday, I backslide on Sunday, and the parts of Monday I was home I did pretty well. I'd give me a B/B- for effort.
Well, all things considered I think that was a successful wish list. Maybe I should try it again. I'll have to think logically about goals --- I'm to flushed with pride from my weekend victories to make reasonable ones right now.