I'm in Montreal. I need to go pick up my woo hoo WorldCon reg pack, but in brief:
1. Flights lovely (slept through the vast majority of them).
2. Hotel basically sucks -- Should every hotel room door open into an fully extended ironing board that's stuck in the open position? Seriously, is that a feature? And when you call for its removal should you give up after a half hour, arrange for the removal with the front desk, and yet come back to the same broken ironing board, a new iron, and a missing bag of chocolates? Honestly? I guess it might be God's way of saying I didn't need that chocolate after all.
3. Learning experience: When you book at the last minute you get what you get.
4. Corollary to learning experience: There's a reason I usually book Hilton/Hyatt/Sheraton.
5. Bed: Scratchy and stiff, but I was too tired to care, and the thumping of the air conditioner wasn't so loud that it kept me awake.
More on the "joys" of the hotel later. Must go register and experience the city now!
Talk to you all later.