Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wanna see how far I've gotten...

.... with my M Designs class sampler?
M Designs personalized sampler 10/26/2006

Wanna see my crafting heritage? These are great grandmother's need crochet/knitting:
Great Grandma's thread crochet
close up
Great Grandma's thread crochet
close up
Yes, she was amazingly talented. :)

I guess you know I ***had*** to take this one!



You're 45% Irish



You're probably less Irish than you think you are...

But you're still more Irish than most.





OMG I just saw the cranberry drink ad with the "holiday hawk." ROTFLOL


P.S. I was up until this morning at 6:30am, slept until 11ish, cleaned all day, and I don't expect to go to bed until 6:30am Monday morning, and I have to be at the train station at 5pm tomorrow. If I seem disjointed and weird, I'm allowed... dontcha think?????????????

No comments: