Monday, November 06, 2006

I *was* going great guns.

"Was" being the operative word there. I was making nice progresson the Christmas RR, and then the phone rang at the office this afternoon. Sigh.

I now need to put together a list of defunct amusement and waterparks and write up a section on the ones in the NYC MSA detailing what they were about and why they closed. It's fun and all, but so much for the RR. Oh well, work trumps free time any day. Heck, almost ever day!

I do deserve a pat on the back. I've refrained from buying any stash for a week. Cna you believe it? :) Ok, so I found a hoard of new freebie sites to keep me occupied and to turn my "wish to start" list into something resembling the WHite House's Christmas Card list, but I have not ordered anything!!!! Ok, yes I did put a hord of Vikki Clayton silks in the online shopping cart almost every day and then just never click "buy," but almost conceding doesn't count! :)


From Blogthings -- What color orange am I?:



You Are Pumpkin



Realistic and practical, you see the world for how it is.

You know what it takes to succeed in life...

And you're happy to help others reach their goals.




And if I were a donut I'd be:



You Are a Boston Creme Donut



You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.

But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.

You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.

You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.


And, for the record, I'd eat me!


Stuff I want to do tonight:
1. Coalesce all my defunct park info from today; get the table done from today's info; get all the write ups done on the NY stuff based on what info I have right now.
2. Get my laundry sorted and pre-treated so I can get up early and do it before work tomorrow.
3. Stitch some. Just some. I don't ask for much because by the time I get there my eyes will be 63% closed anyway.

No comments: