Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I don't know why.....

....., but it's been a blah day. I've just a smidge out of sorts the whole day. Maybe I'm tired-- afterall I went to bed at 4am this morning. What can I say, I was working..... again. :)

I took breaks in work last night to do a little Christmas RR stiching (congratulate me, I got much accomplished!!!!) and to sort my laundry. Yes, I hear you say, that was the plan. Sort laundry and get up early this morning and do said laundry. Yeah, well, best laid plans. I'm hoping the machines are available when I get home. Maybe the excitement of fresh laundry will keep me awake. I think not getting it accomplished this morning just started the day out wrong.

tonight's goals -- to get that dang laundry done (please, Lord, don't let the machines be full and/or flooded) and to get as far as I can through this work project for The Stoat. I say he's my friend, but if he loads me down with this much stuff.....?????????


Blog things had great wisdom to impart to me as to which of Santa's reindeer I'd be:
You Are Dasher
You're an independent minded reindeer who never plays by the rules.

Why You're Naughty: That little coup you tried to stage against Santa last year

Why You're Nice: You secretly give naughty children presents.

:) I kinda like being Dasher.

But.....
If You Were Born in 2893...
Your Name Would Be: Enm Vuis

And You Would Be: A Space Explorer

If I were alive in 2893 I should hope I'd be a space explorer, because I'd hate to think we'd still be stuck on this planet dickering about what we ought to do next. Regardless, I'd certainly petition the Galactic Court to change my name!

Awww.....



Your Eyes Should Be Blue



Your eyes reflect: Innocence and sweetness



What's hidden behind your eyes: A calculating mind

No comments: