Saturday, November 04, 2006

Finishes

Not that they have anything to do with the list. Although I found a couple amazing samplers online that I need to add to the "want to start" list. Sigh.

Anyway, I finished up (for about the 4th time) the British audio of Terry Pratchett's Equal Rites. Good bless, Granny Weatherwax--- :) I've started listening to Pratchett's Mort. I haven't listened to this one in a while so it'll be loads of fun. Death is such a wonderful character, don't you agree? If you don't know enough to agree, you should give him a try. Honest. I mean he has a horse named Binky for Heaven's sake! What's not to make you giggle in that???

I still intend to finish that mermaid RR today (honest I will, Julie!) so it can go out in the post on Monday. Tomorrow I will start ramming my way through the Christmas RR. Somehow I expect that one will go faster. I swer the fish in the mermaid one would swim around while I was stitching -- I had to frog out 5 fish which moved between the time I checked their location initially and when I went back to start the next fish! You know, before this RR I *liked* fish. Now they seem very twitchy and, I fear, they have a sharp sense of humor. If they were your coworkers, they'd be the guys who take your coffee cup and hide it in a plant while your at the printer picking up a memo.

No comments: