Friday, November 17, 2006

Planning and Scheming

Ok, I'm spending the week at mom's for more cleaning, sorting, and packing. Hopefully I will *not* be at the Long Beach Turkey Trot 5K which my BIL thinks would be a wonderful thing to do on Thanksgiving morning. Frankly, I think mornings are for napping, but that's just me. I packed for my week's adventures last night and even with having to switch suitcases 3/4ths of the way through packing clothes and stuff I still spent more time packing stash than packing everything else! lol
I have the makings of probably 20 ornies withe me. yes, I think I only need 14, but I might get bored. ;-) I have my M Designs personal sampler which I've been doing ok on:
M Designs personalized sampler 11/11/2006

I also have 2 RRs, a stitcher's exchange piece, and my Beau GEste/Christopher Radko needlepoint star ornie along...
Radko/Beau Geste star ornie

Oh, and I have ST's "Fruit of the Vine" along so my sister cn vote on the bead colors I got -- she wants at least three repititions of the pattern in a bell-pull-like coloum for a space between her windows in her bedroom.

I have high hopes for the week, but then again, I had high hopes for the day today and I've been stymied by the continuing non-functioning copier here at the office. Maybe this means that away from the office I shall be tres productive. Productive or not I still get to go to LosCon. [See http://www.loscon.org/ ] I'll be missing Friday, but I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday which means I'll be able to make it to the masquerade and all the most of the other fun and excitement. [You know, on of these days I need to get/make an appropriate dress so I can go to the Regency Dance.] This year they are even having a "Stitch and Bitch Lounge" -- apparently someone on the committee got a room for all us stitchers to gather in between events. How cool !!!!!!! I feel it is a brilliant plan and I hope to make great use of the space and fellow scfi stitchers.

And in case you were wondering:




You Are Curling



What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration.

And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!



And... lol....



You Are a Blueberry Margarita



Honestly, there's no one quite like you. And believe it or not, most people think that's a bad thing!

You're open, wild, friendly, wacky, and tons of fun. You have a big personality... and a big heart.



And finally... :)



You Are Austin



A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.

You're totally weird and very proud of it.

Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.



Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick

No comments: