Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just call me "Lucky"

Happy mail is here again
The stash is all around again
So let's stich a piece of joy again
Happy mail is here again!!!!!!!!!
2011 11 20 009
I receive this pack of joy from our friend Rahenna who I joined an ornament exchange with.
Just take a look at those goodies! -- Please note the baggie of really pretty beads -- Mr. Postman managed to change that from a lovely scissor fob into a loose collection of beads -- never fear! I can string beads!!!! But I don't know what to do first -- turn that Santa into an ornie or start that partridge. Oh wait. I know what to do first -- oggle my ornie!
2011 11 20 010
You're turning green aren't you. lol I know I would if I weren't me.

And, gentle reader, not only did the post bring that happy package, but it also brought the following goodies from BluStitcher--
2011 11 20 016
I've already picked out some "essential" pieces --
2011 11 20 002
2011 11 20 011
2011 11 20 005
2011 11 20 014
I ask you, dear friends, was that fair of Blu? Did I really need to be lead that far down the path of even more WIPs?

I wish you all as happy a mail delivery as I have had --- and to my American friends, a very, very peaceful and pleasant Thanksgiving!

If, perchance, anyone is going to be at LosCon this weekend, if you see someone frantically stitching away in the panels, drop by and say "hi" -- that'll be me!

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Yup. You're lucky. lol! Very nice! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Lovely gifties!! That ornament is gorgeous!

Enjoy Loscon!

barbara said...

Great mail day!! Good luck restringing those pretty beads, too. :)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely gifts.

Marcy said...

I'm definitely green!

Joysze said...

Awesome gifts, Ruth!! :D

Siobhán said...

Wow, very nice!! Talk about a sweet mail day!

Brigitte said...

Oh my, so many wonderful goodies. I didn't know that Jane Greenoff has created a book with castles and cottages, it must be very interesting.
In your last posts I saw that you have some great WIPs on the go. Enjoy your stitches.

so many books said...

Hey Lucky -- That ornament is beautiful and you'd be lost without WIPs. Top Gear would miss you so much!

Thoeria said...

You're definitely a lucky bunny! What a gorgeous ornie! All round great goodies :)
No idea how I missed this post!

Anonymous said...

Lucky indeed, that ornie is stunning!