Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tuula's squares at last

Before I head out to pack for a "lovely" weekend of hair doing (my primary purpose) and house cleaning/detritus tossing/packing I thought I'd share a little finish thanks to Tuula who sent me a picture of what I stitched for her since I lamely forgot to do that whole photography thing before sealing the envelop--

Tuula has received the replacement squares I stitched for her missing Fair and Square round 7. She said she like purples and blues and kitchen motifs so look what I found for her --
make up squares for Tuula FS round 7download
How perfect is that?! lol I couldn't believe my luck when I turned the page in one of my jumbo books of patterns and found it.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is that an eggplant teapot? TOO CUTE!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Nice little teapot, I love tea!

Sharon said...

Ruth, the squares are quite lovely. Pretty colors.

Janaina said...

Sweeeeeet! =)

Mylene said...

The squares are beautiful, Ruth.

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend!!

Unknown said...

Great stitching, Love the tea pot. What a nice thing to stitch for your partner.