Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A couple more bite the dust!

Two more ornies got finished last night --
ornies 10/2/2007
Hey, Michele--- almost all the ornies finished so far are for Myrtle Beach!!! lol

And I finally started my Pals signature RR center -- It's a Little House Needleworks pattern (with all the colors changed, of course!!!)
Pals signature RR center 10/2/2007
The fabric is a 32-count and the threads are all Vicki Clayton's. I'll check on colors for you later.

Well, I'm off for dinner with my ex-boss. Ya'll have fun now!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

More lovely ornaments! Pretty LHN piece, what's the name of this design?

Ruth said...

Hiya, Cheryl, thanks for dropping by. The LHN is one of the scripture packs -- "Comfort" to be precise. You'll like this evening's update. I got the flowers finished and one bird in :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great ornies they're such a gratifying, and quick finish!

Michele said...

hey Ruth .. bite me! lol

love ALL your finishes .. how many did you take last year? beating that record are you?