Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mega Adventuring.... with a little Mini on the Side

Ok, this has to be quick because 7 million things await my attention, but I had to drop in and wave at y'all.

I am freshly back from:

On the flight there was a little stitching:


While I was in transit and in SF, I was generally sustained by:   [note: distinct absence of a check mark for decaf]

I enjoyed pretty views:

I had to put up with a lot of this:     [sheesh-- you'd think everyone in town had season seats!]


 But I made it the the Ferry Building farmer's Market and enjoyed my traditional Saturday of race weekend breakfast -- the one of the left -- salmon, cream cheese, farm-fresh tomatoes, red onion, and capers (capers $.50 extra, but well worth it!):

I was with friends (and family):

And we had a serious reason to be there:

My own personal reasons -- a desire for a world where I no longer needed these honor-tags and did not need to tie my hair up in yards of purple and green.

Now, go have yourself a good day.  That is an order.   More adventure news will follow.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like a fun trip Ruth. Your mini's look great. I do have that book. Thanks again for the info.

Linda

Thoeria said...

Ahhhh......this looks like a great adventure indeed! Lovely minis! And why anyone would want to drink decaf is besides me.....that's like smoking a "light" cigarette!

cucki said...

Looks like a fun trip dear
Great stitching xx

Meari said...

Looks like you had a great trip. Loved seeing the photos. And you even got some stitching in!