Thursday, January 31, 2008

So many happy dances... so little time

For the amount of happy dancing I'm owed you'd think I was Ginger Rogers.

Mr. Framer sped though Anita's framing so here's the M-Designs personalized sampler all framed:
1_31_2008 002
1_31_2008 004

I got the stitching done for a make-up ornie for Simone's 2007 exchange:
1_31_2008 008
sorry for the blurry-- I couldn't take a clear pic of this to save my life

Here's a PIF piece for someone (PS Cranberry Christmas over one in DMC and Sampler Threads):
1_31_2008 009
Can't tell you who yet and can't show you the whole thing.

And the first of my houses for the Bride's Tree SAL -- It's JBW Designs from one of the JCS ornie issues. I changed all the colors, deleted the beads, and stitched it on opalescent white.
1_31_2008 019

See! Much dancing and general frivolity.

________________
Quote of the day: "Places to go. People to damage." Mr. Van der Mer -- Neverwhere -- Neil Gaiman
Auxiliary Quote of the day: "Never pick yourself a name you can't scrub the floor in." Granny Weatherwax -- Maskerade -- Terry Pratchett
_______________
Currently reading: Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere (brilliant, simply brilliant -- that man's mind is something else) and Butcher's Storm Front
Recently finished: Pratchett's Maskerade -- lol as usual.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That PIF piece is just darling!!!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mainely stitching said...

Wow, the framing is absolutely incredible!

Chris said...

All are beautiful my dear. Seeing the M-Designs personalized samplers you've completed makes me want to dig mine out and get back to work on it. Guess I can add 1 more thing to the 2008 Project list. :-)

Cheryl said...

You've been busy! Congrats!
The frame is gorgeous

Sharon said...

Beautiful framing! Your finishes are lovely!