Friday, July 13, 2012

Halloween stitching opportunity

Hey all -- just a quick note -- the Fair and Square blog is taking sign-ups for a Halloween round (sing-ups are going until the 20th of this month).  While I'm a very selective Halloween stitcher (I really only like witches hats, pumpkins, and Halloween houses, not into cats or zombies or monsters or spiders (ick) or or or....) I am completely into the F&S exchanges.  Frankly I've made some really great friends over there, and I just might be willing to share them with you.  hee heee   So come on over and join the group, or re-join the fun if you've been away for a while.

Also, my copy of Joy in the Journey is up for grabs per my last post-- if you'd like to be in the draw for the pattern and samples of most (ok, all but 1 I think) of the threads, just leave a comment on yesterday's post.    I'll do a draw on Monday I think.

Happy stitching!!!!!


1 comment:

so many books said...

Oh, the pattern. Nevermind.