Friday, September 04, 2009

Made it -- Discworld here we come

It's official. Missy and I have left the jurisdiction....
2009 09 02 002

I met up with Karen and her daughter and had great fun (and food)......
2009 09 02 010
Say, Karen, enjoy your lunch!

And I got to enjoy a cool thunderstorm--
2009 09 02 011
2009 09 02 012
2009 09 02 013

Of course, not everything can work smoothly -- I was up for my 7am tech call appointment with Dell's service people. You guessed it, no call. #*(%()#$*@#&@($^#$*(#@@#*@ Dell. After waiting 40 minutes in the tech service chat queue again, they said sorry, and promised to call tomorrow. Definitely NOT holding my breath.

But hey, I'm doing to go live on a nice little flat planet for a few hours.... no worries.

See ya'll later!

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Oh Ruth, those lightning photos are amazing!!!

Karen said...

I told you you would get some awesome pics! just wait until tonight probably gonna storm again!

Carolyn NC said...

Pics are beautiful!

Astroman said...

That last picture is great, the way it light up the tree in silhouette like that.

Kathy A. said...

Wow those lightening photos are fabulous. Enjoy your trip to AZ.