Friday, March 27, 2015

Stalled in Stash... oh wait, that's not what it's supposed to be called.......

... STITCHING from Stash... that was it.  Funny.  That does not seem to apply to me.

The March Report (pathetic little bugger that it is):
Month:  March
Spent:  $0.00   -- honest and true, nothing.  Nada.  Zippo.  (Do NOT be proud.  I was just too busy to shop.)
Allotted:  $25
Earned:  $8.00  -- (2 small ornies... without pictures still.  Sorry!)
Subtotal of March's accumulated earnings:  $33.00  (minor proud moment, but wait for it.....)
Holdover from last month:  -$72.40  (and the other shoe drops)
Ultimate March total: -$39.40  (Sigh.)

This all means that in two months I might be in the black.  Oh, did I say that hinges on me not shopping.  Go ahead, take a good guffaw break.  I can wait.   No really; go ahead.  I'll wait.   Would you like a glass of water and a tissue to help you regain your composure?


I will be back to discuss stitching soon, I hope.  All I will say now is that I miss Terry Pratchett.  If you have not read him, for shame -- go forth and do so post haste.

RIP Sir Terry.



5 comments:

Deb said...

At least you are trimming down your SFS minus point.
Nice work!

Thoeria said...

Ah Ruth...I thought of you when I heard the news about Terry ....such a loss!
Thanks for the tissue....I spluttered my coke when I read your report :D
You may blame your play pen for the overspends! That being said...I'm looking forward to seeing what next you buy :D

Justine said...

Oh I have missed your trips to the play pen this month! Sorry to hear you're not stitching at the moment. I have never read a Pratchett book but had the honour of meeting him once when I queued to have a book signed for my brother. He was such a gracious man and even though he had been signing for a long time, he took the time to leave a personal message for my brother which I know is treasured. I really must read one of his books one day!

Esmeralda said...

Very well done ont this months budget
You can be proud at your self :)
Wish you a nice weekend

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on the no spend this month and for earning a bit as well. Was so sad to hear that Terry Pratchett had passed away. I adore his books and have been reading them for about 16 years.