Thursday, June 05, 2014

Fair and Square is back!!!!!

Hey guys -- I know it seems like I disappeared, and, well, I have, but it's not really by choice.  Life is just nuts.

Be that as it may though, Jill is starting a Fair and Square exchange round.  Whose with me in the adventure?  You know it will be fun!

What have I been up to?  Well in a fast nutshell---
1.  Some stitching



2.  Some vacationing/Nike DC Women's Marathon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training

the night before Nike -- getting prepped or the water stop

The Team in Training tent exterior at the finish line of Nike DC -- all those red and white things are handprint stickers that say "Cancer stops with _____."  I put a few up there on behalf of friends and I will admit to sniffling quite a bit.

I made it for lilac season -- Yay!

The National Gallery put up a new Turner for me (and apparently others) to appreciate:

Porcelain scent ball  (also National Gallery)

And I got to appreciate the tulips in all their glory all over town --

(rain delay at National's stadium -- that's kind of #2.5 practicing patience)

#2.6 -- enjoyed a significant quantity of negronis (courtesy of my dear brother-in-law (aka the family mixologist)

Ok, that's all I have time for right now, but I'll be back -- after all we will have to exchange F&S stories!  Don't forget to go sign up!!!!!!!

5 comments:

LindataxPA said...

So glad to have you back! And yes, I signed up for F & S.

LindataxPA said...

So glad to have you back! And yes, I signed up for F & S.

cucki said...

:)
So pretty x

Thoeria said...

Oh lovely stitching and a busy time indeed! Did you run in the DC challenge?

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com