Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm done!!!!!!!!! I'm done!!!!!!!!!! I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

For my bday I treated myself to finishing up my M Designs Personalized sampler from the Cross Stitch Pals Reunion class last October. Whatcha think???
Medsigns personalized sampler fini March 13 2007
M Designs personalized sampler
M Designs personalized sampler
M Designs personalized sampler
M Designs personalized sampler



Other than finishing up the sampler all I did was lounge around on my birthday. It was lovely. Well, it was lovely until 4pm when a pair of friends got all over my case for being a slug and kidnapped me off to the Director's Guild for a showing of an episode of Ugly Betty and a chat with the cast. Now, I don't watch Betty, but it was a fun evening and the cast was very entertaining. Yeah, I guess I might have to watch... at least once and a while. :)

__________
Quote of the day: I’m very tall when I’m standing on my charisma. --Harlan Ellison

_______________
Currently reading: Tony Hillerman -- Hunting Badger
Would be reading if I could figure out where it went: Roger Zelazny's This Immortal

No comments: